rohan only spends money on isha!!!!!!!!!!!

Radhikaprincess thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys, i don't know if you all have noticed it or not  ....... but in the first episode they showed that isha and ruchika are sitting in a table and then rohan comes and after that when isha ask the bill the waiter said that the bill is already paid. and ruchika says rohan aiways do that. then the last epi whre isha saya to rohan not to be miser. even the bet where rohan didn't want to give the money.
so in conclusion i think that rohan only spends money on isha ...
plzzzzzzz all of you give your thougts.....
Edited by Radhikaprincess - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i woudn't say that Rohan spends his money on Isha All the time..But he's just being a gentlemen by paying for the ladies everytime...😊 It's really sweet of him..

Though i would wish for him to pay for Isha in the future everytime..hint..hint when they eventually get together!😳.........😆

But the bet thing was very cute!....😆
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Well i woudn't say that Rohan spends his money on Isha All the time..But he's just being a gentlemen by paying for the ladies everytime...😊 It's really sweet of him..

Though i would wish for him to pay for Isha in the future everytime..hint..hint when they eventually get together!😳.........😆

But the bet thing was very cute!....😆

totally agree wid u...!! he's bein a perfect gentlemen.....n seriously girls do like perfect gentlemen...but it's realli sweet of rohan...!!

loads of luv
radhika aka radz
Edited by kash_sajan - 14 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think they should wait before hooking them up! I mean not like 5 to 6 seasons like in Bones, but maybe at least a season or two, or all the anticipation will be lost!! And once they hook-up the excitement is all over! So the writers should indulge us with slight hints and cute moments! But on your topic: I think he treats Isha differently than the rest of the girls, but that's b/c Isha knows him perfectly!