Coolest Boss : Rohan!

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys..was thinking bout the first epi of Rishta.Com and that was when it struck me that Rohan is such a cool boss...in fact the coolestπŸ˜ƒ..He is such a laid-back person..even with his colleagues too..Rohan said "Mein boss hu yarr...mujh par yeh sab achcha nahi lagta" when that fat guy asked the receptionist to stick that "L" to his shirt.πŸ˜†..and even the way he talked to the receptionist and tasted the achaar was too good!!😳

I would really like a boss like him when I work...πŸ˜‰...Wat say??..Any takers??πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You said it Sashangelz....πŸ˜† The guy indeed is very cool.... He has all the ingredients of a perfect boss... He has definitely got the looks and style...Isha on the other hand is classy and has panache and I think they make a cute couple(although they don't know this)....πŸ˜†
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1994

You said it Sashangelz....πŸ˜† The guy indeed is very cool.... He has all the ingredients of a perfect boss... He has definitely got the looks and style...Isha on the other hand is classy and has panache and I think they make a cute couple(although they don't know this)....πŸ˜†

Exactly..the make an extremely cute couple..and I'm ready to wait..the road to love will be very interesting to watch for sure...so I wanna sit back and enjoy!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..

and ya..Rohan or Kavi is a complete hottie..I'm already drooling over him..πŸ˜πŸ˜†!!..and Isha is definitely very classy with grace..they make an awesome-dawsome pairπŸ˜³πŸ˜†!!

Btw..I am Riya..😊

nilambari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rohan is d coolest 1.....confusing nature really siuts him....bt all in all he is hotiee😳
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Riya!!! He's really laid-back and doesn't care much!! But he's sooo sweet!!
Hai, when is Sunday gonna come?
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sashangelz

Hey guys..was thinking bout the first epi of Rishta.Com and that was when it struck me that Rohan is such a cool boss...in fact the coolestπŸ˜ƒ..He is such a laid-back person..even with his colleagues too..Rohan said "Mein boss hu yarr...mujh par yeh sab achcha nahi lagta" when that fat guy asked the receptionist to stick that "L" to his shirt.πŸ˜†..and even the way he talked to the receptionist and tasted the achaar was too good!!😳

I would really like a boss like him when I work...πŸ˜‰...Wat say??..Any takers??πŸ˜ƒ

You said it Soulsis!
I agree.....Rohan's the coolest boss....Wouldn't mind getting him as mine...LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
OMG..and also,the collest flirt ever.....The aachar scene was LOLZ!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰