The story of Nala and Damayanthi has always fascinated me. As I remember, my father told me this story in my childhood. I will share with you people. Later, as I grew upI realized, it has a real message for our life.
The story of Nala and Damayanthi has always fascinated me. As I remember, my father told me this story in my childhood. I will share with you people. Later, as I grew upI realized, it has a real message for our life.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Rightchoice - very enlightening and a very good post. Well looks like creatives are heading in this direction and might try to separate RadhDev once again. But please don't wish to see further separations since we had enough of it for the last one year.
Originally posted by: 4IEUFF25NA47E63X
very nice analysis....it seems like the creatives are headed in that direction. But It makes no sense...after taking a whole god damn year to get them together and now after only after a few days of marriage, they already have plans for their separation?? They got damn lucky with the burning track (TRPs were still up until now), they will not be so lucky this time if they try to separate them already. Maybe this is just all hoax to create more anticipation and TRPs. <br>
Originally posted by: rightchoice
Banibond - You know, TRPs will raise proportional to the pain Rad suffers. So TRP never looks bright whenever we feel enjoying the serial. It usually happens other way. For past 1 week we were comfortable with this serial and TRPs were low. You just see, when Vishaka starts torturing Radhika and when she starts crying TRPs go sky rocketing. Thats the way it is. We form minor group who wants everything in right way. 😊 😊