ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
 really yaar kya show hai..actually mujhe to romantic serials kaafi pasand aate hai but i started this one just like that and see what i find...😉😆 a lovely kate love relation which is even better than koochikoo sweetypoo romance..wow i am jus tloving vrinda and mahinder jodi...who else likes that..😳

chalo kuch masala tomila sunday ke liye..but still friday sat ko kuch bhi nahinhai..😭😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

really yaar kya show hai..actually mujhe to romantic serials kaafi pasand aate hai but i started this one just like that and see what i find...😉😆a lovely kate love relation which is even better than koochikoo sweetypoo romance..wow i am jus tloving vrinda and mahinder jodi...who else likes that..😳

chalo kuch masala tomila sunday ke liye..but still friday sat ko kuch bhi nahinhai..😭😆

Ah I thought do too, I mean Vrinda and Mahinder. i felt there might be something with them but this is a action drama so didn't think they will look much into it.

Well there is Mahi Way and Seven on Friday and Saturday. They are VERY good shows as well.

DR.PKG thumbnail

very good show high quality in all areas

niyati1 thumbnail

i really hope that they make mahinder and vrinda fall in love...that would be awsome cuz they look really cute together....)

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
friday ko to CID hai naa. another Crime thriller!!! 😊
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like this show n geetika tyagi
riyasri25 thumbnail
i just love this love hate relationship...extreme hatred turning out to be love.....woow just my type of romance.....Vrinda and Mahindra....i am just loving it 👍🏼