Shruti Seth - EXCEPTIONAL

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have been watching her since Sharat Days... I have always loved her acting her innocence her body language. Even though she hosted Comedy circus & was part of many other shows.... Now when i actually saw her in a show again i am shocked of how gem of an actor she is. I felt i can relate to her character, she portrayed the character so beautifully ! Espcially the parts where the 65 year old man came to her office & when her dad interduces her to his Girl Friend. I know the charcter is built in a very realitic manner but only an actor can put life into... Which Shruti seth has done brilliantly ! I am totally blowed over by her performance. I can't to see more of this show...

She gave an exceptional perfromace. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with you completely!
I think she is really amazing acting!
She was great in today's episode!

x x
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Thankssss :D !! She indeed wasss.... I can't wiat for more of this show & her :D

Originally posted by: Rema_Ranvijay-S

Thankssss :D !! She indeed wasss.... I can't wiat for more of this show & her :D

Aww neither can I

x x
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Remaa!!! Shruti was brillant as Isha!! I love her and Rohan!!
Eagerly waiting for Sundays now!!! 😃
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved her in the epi..she was great
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
True!!..Shruti has always been a GREAT actress!!..n she was MARVEL today in Rishta.Com!!..Kavi too..😳😆
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree.shruti was reallyy good as i9sha.am hooked to this show. :D

http://i47.tinypic.com/2d0nzbd.png

where is this pic frm?man they are so cuteeee....
Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mee too..shruti is a gr8 actress!! she protray every character very nicely and professionally!!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

shruti's acting is very subtle & I love that about her .Apart from being beautiful she also a good actress . I think she is one of the most under-rated actors on tv so I hope this show does well for her sake & hope she gets her due which is well deserved. I loved her in fanna too even though her role was a small one I think she did complete justice to it.

Edited by ght_sajan - 14 years ago