Written Update 16th Dec

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys Thankyou for being patience, Sorry for being late but i hurt my wrist so hurts to type ... will do other updates soon and better.

Here is todays.

Part 1

Episode starts with ....

-          Paddo getting angry over his wife letting Shraddha live in his house. Him and Sawa are upset that they looked around for her parents like dog and she is living in their house.

-          Paddo's wife is scared about what Paddo will do and is talking to the servant worried and confused at what he wants from Shraddha.

-          Paddo says great job, making your husband feel stupid while you spoil hi plan.

-          Paddo keeps insulting her and says you don't care about my happineed only Shraddha's happiness. She refused saying i do care but i don't get where your after shraddha.

-          Sawa takes Paddo's side saying that i have seen you with her before too which makes her look worse in front of her husband.

-          Paddo's wife begs him touching his feet saying please don't hurt Shraddha, he gets pissed and said you witch.

-          The  servant tries to help her, but Paddo tells her to get lost.

-          Paddo says that he will take his revenge and leaves. The servant helps his wife stop crying.

Scene shift

-          Shraddha putting the luggauge into the bus when this old guys grabs her hand.

-          He tells them to not put important stuff into the trunk, Shraddha's dad says only Shraddha is important.

-          The guy is looking at Shraddha with a nasty look, saying weird things like she is like my daughter so don't  worry about her. He says touching her.

Part 2&3 will be up shortly Sorry i broke my wrist so it hurts will do ASAP.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Rekha** thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank youu 4 da update wen u have done it :))))))
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No prob...... Will wait for it......
Bluebird10 thumbnail
no problem get ur wrist better take ur time. hands are more important  then writing  update. get well soon xoharshaxo