Nov.26 Written/Video update *PhotoShoot*

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hii Guys
Thanks for presing the like buttons on my written updates.
Well here is the update for today.

Video update
(By.Nipun)

Written Update

Part 1

Starts from where it left off. Sawa telling paddo that he will do anything to keep his turst with him. He says tomorrow everything will be in your hand.

Sawa and Shradda are by the lake. Shraddha fixing her sari while Sawa looks at her with a evil simle when she asks what he is looking at he says cant I look at my model.

She asks if their work will finish today and  he says before ending it we have to start it.

He tells her to go by the lake and hold some water in her hands. She does that but with her back facing him.

He gets angry and she asks his why he gets angry so fast.

He says gussa mein kafi hot ' I mean achi lagti hai *LOL*. She shoots like he wants her too.

Part 2

Starts from some kids playing and both of Shraddha's bhabi are sitting.

Older bhabi says I don't care if shraddha isn't married but until she isn't we can have a peaceful life enjoying our selfevs. Rama says the same thing.

When another girl says how is shardhha. Rama and bhabis mood fall and they don't look happy.

The girls keeps going on about how sweet shraddha is to take care of her parents.

They get upset and leave.

Shifts to

Shraddha and sawa shooting. Him taking different types of pics of her. He tells her to put the pallu on her head. She says why? And he said do you like to ask questions all the time. When she is fixing her pallu he says leave it and walks upto her fixing it him self since she didn't do it right.

While he is fixing it the photographer from the back take pictures. *I guess his workers*.

Part 3

Starts with Sawa and Sharddha standing by the lake. Sawa thanks her and says she can get her money tomorrow. Shraddha also thanks and says you don't know how much I need this money. He smiles as she leaves her duppta gets caught in his watch. Shraddha seems angry and turns around. He tells her its not him but her duppta got caught. She smiles and leaves

Shifts too'.

Shraddha thanking god for everything and sitting in the madinr. She says as soon as she gets money she will take her parents to thee tempal.

She smiles and gets up leaving. She is at the stairs when a women calls her saying shraddha. She turns around but her feet slips and she falls down the stairs.

He elbow is bledding.

The women insits of taking her to the hospital but Shraddha argues. The women gives up and still takes her to the doctor.

Shifts too'

Sawa riding on his motorbike when he phone rings. It paddo and he asks if the plan is working?

He says I have some good new and tell Paddo the work is done and he will give Shraddha her money. Paddo seems very happy but when his servent gives a wired look he starts to insult him.

Sawa aska what happened and he says nothing.

Sawa turns off the phone and drives to his house.

Scence shifts to Shraddha.

She bandges her arm.

The End

Rating - 7/10 todays wpi wasnt the best but the photo shoot was cute something MUST watch. There scences were cute too😳. Cant wait for their love to blossom.

Okay guys that's all for todays epi.

Hope you enjoyed

Don't forget LIKE button.

Love Harsha

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
What's next...............?