Tamanna's pronounciation!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

1.2k

Users

11

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

bhakti619 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#11
i guess, it is sidd!.....i mean, i sometimes heard naina saying sidd too!!.....so may b, it is sidd.....i know the short form is sid, but they pronounce is sidd with intention!.....i think so!....😊
soundsofcedar thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#12
I am sure she is trying her best. It's not like she is purposely pronouncing it wrong...Also sometimes people have their own way of saying certain names. So may be it's one of those things. Also I don't think it's a big deal that she is pronouncing it differently.
As for her acting, I am sure it will improve. It's a learning process just bear with her. She is probably working towards becoming a better actress.
mariaa.xo thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#13

Yeah, i noticed that too. She needs to know how to pronouce "Sid".

Otherwise, i think her acting skills are improving. She's better than what she started with. :)
Edited by mariaa.xo - 16 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#14

I was thinking that too 😆 IMO I think that she uses a C instead of an S she calls him Cidh or Cid, I found it funny but I don't really mind, I think its a part of her character!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".