A Plea To All Silent Members

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
The following was posted in another thread, as by and by message. But I think it needs to be a thread in it's own right, as not everyone may open the other thread and therefore see it.
A plea to all the silent members of this forum. Please break your silence and join in.
I know there are plenty of you, yet it is only a handful of people who seem to be active in the forum.
It would be great if more people would participate in discussions and post their thoughts and ideas. It would also boost the popularity of the show and ensure it's support with a good, strong fanbase.
And bearing in mind that often, we as viewers, have strong opinions about matters relating to these shows it is essential that our voices are heard. After all we are the ones for whom they are made, and as we invest so much time, emotions and commitment to them, our views should be taken into consideration by the creatives.
But in order for that to happen, we need to get the message across to them. And the more people that support an idea the more likely it is to take fruition.
We do have the means to shape these shows. Perhaps, not all the time, but sometimes. After all it would be plain stupid of creatives not to listen to the very people they are trying to attract.
So please, please come out of hiding and join in the activities.
So go for it and have fun.
(Mods whilst I appreciate that I'm not part of the dev team, I thought I would try and liven up the forum a little. So I hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes by posting this)
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.3k

Users

7

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
nice topic dear
yeah the silent member should come up and join the forum
it will make the forum moreeeeeee active
i don't see a lot of ppl participating in topics,
its a humble request to all the silent member
break your silence and join this forum
i am sure u will love it and enjoy it

afreen
crazy4amrit thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#3
Thanks rakie, plz join in friends and make this forum more lively😊
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
I know there are many newbies who read updates daily and vist this forum but why do they remain silent, 🤔? Arre all silent members, Rakhie is right, you people should also try to participate in this forum.
YQF7JZF25PTUKF5Z thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
i only participate rarely because i am a very busy person. Many of the silent members are busy people who dont have the time to always watch so thats why they read. we will only participate if we want to and if we have time. this post isnt going to make anyone change their mind
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#6
@ Simisop - This post isn't meant to 'change' people's minds. It is as I have already stated in the actual post a 'request', which in itself implies that one should only adhere to, listen to or take note of, if one wishes.
Neither am I under the impression that silent members have lots of time on their hands. But your choice of words would imply that those of us who do post regularly must have. Some of us are mothers, and some of us work and study etc. But we 'choose' to find the time and visit the forum and share ideas.
No one is under any duress here. And my post was to encourage those who often want to share their thoughts but are held back because they feel embarassed or awkward about conversing with strangers behind a screen.
Everyone's welcome to use this forum in the way they feel best for them. While I appreciate your choice not to participate actively (and others), I don't think that means that I shouldn't atleast make the effort to engage others.
You seem to speak for all silent members. When I posted I was speaking for myself, not for all other active members.
Like I said it was a request, not an order.
sonia77 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7
i like this show...even though it doesent seem to be getting high ratings...i wonder how the story will proceed once kuku and his wife are declared innocent..because frankly they cant remove goldie or gursheel from the scene as they are the most entertaining!!!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
Despite being entertaining, Goldie and Gursheel will be removed from the show. Once a track ends inevitably the villains of the time are removed.
Off course Goldie and co could be removed only temporarily. As we all know sometimes in these show's the villains have a habit of turning up periodically like the proverbial bad penny!
Entertaining? Yes. But can I really handle these two again? God No!
Sonia77 seems you are made of stronger stuff 👍🏼
Mizzme thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#9
i will take part in more discussions :) and become more active member
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
Aw bless you Urooj for taking the time to post and join in the forum. 👍🏼
Happy discussions.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".