Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RagvirRocks
nice topic dina...........even i luvd dhananjayas character alottttttt....................he was full of attitude ........n confidence with which he shuts inspectors mouth.................it was awwwwwwwsome
d way he said to ranveer............jab waqt bura ho to chup rehna chaiye.......aur jab accha ho to dhol bajaney chaiye.............he seems to b sooooooooo intelligentI truly luv strong characters like him...........intelligent, go getters ,full of confidence n attitude........
Originally posted by: s.sanj90
I'm really enjoying is attitude like seriously...He is soooooooo confident...amazing I was really impressed when he entered the show baaki jab shaam ko dekhungi tab bataungi. I'm sur ehe must've done a tremendous job 😊
Originally posted by: monikameghan
Dhananjay Singhania's character has brought so much POWER to the show. It is fantastic. I was relieved for Ranveer. I had been thinking that the Inspector will beat up Ranveer in the lock up for raising his hand on him but thank god that did not happen. The way he came to meet Ranveer at the police station was so powerful itself. He consoled him as well as us (the Viewers) in the process that everything will be fine at the end of the day.😊
Originally posted by: simransalekh
yess kya data hai police wale ko usne i m really impressed wow