Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EM72T27EFQNCZYPP
do u atill watch this mindless buffoonery of a show? just wanna know.
Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual
I m not watching MJHT since mayank has left .. wil resume when he 'll comeback .. no MORE GAMEs for me.. but yah i tried to give new comers a chance .. but im sorry .. neither thier characters are pleasant nor the actors ... n ihave better things to watch on Tv then Trying or to give chance to these newbies .. i mean hello !!! meray rishtay daar lagtay hain yeh new characters?? jo main chance doon inahi ??? they have spoiled the show i used to like once!! ...
apart from that just caught a glimpse of tonight's precap on YT .. Mayur's minute presence brought thaty homely feeling which is missing from the show these days ...if CVS/ Channel are planning to bid bbye to Mayur ..tu phir Channel k aur shows ko bhi mera Khuda Hafiz 😊 customer relation ki barbaadi k zimmadaar bhi kabhi kabhi khud sellers hi ban jaatay hain ... 😊 aur market main koi Kami thori hai 😊i adored MJHT's concept .. but its not the same anymore..ill decide after Mayank's comback whether to leave permanatly this show or wotever... 😊
Originally posted by: -Sarahh-
Yes , I still do.even when I think of quitting, my tv screen pulls me towards itself when the clock strikes 9!😆 I watch the show mainly for SG and since their track is going well, I wont quit as for now. =)