Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heyy Swati...!! 🤗Originally posted by: Enigma_Swati
Hey Nandini!
I just shuffled through all the pages to see if I put up a comment, coz I probably read it yesterday and unfortunately didn't comment... I dunno what thingy I was busy in? Anyways... here goes...
(First, sorry for not commenting yesterday and your rePM, I think you Pmed me the first time itself! 😃)
you know the starting part is the one which I love the most. The way you described the surroundings, the environment and the feelings they are just so good! I love reading that part of any FF maybe because I myself lack at it somehow. And please don't say that I don't, I know I do... It takes me ages to think of appropriate words at how describe something!!! Ridhima's desperation and cries for help for her love really stirred me within. 👏
And Atul came as no surprise! You beautifully used his character in the story.. I have always thought that his character has always been made some kind of scapegoat in the series and didn't actually like that part where he was portrayed as a joker even though he is such a mature person inside (yes, I think so!) Both Ridhima's and Atul's behaviour were very normal and obvious.. The sympathetic glances from people are pathetic! (😆 symathy is pathetic! omg! i have gone mad!!)
To be very honest with you, I found Ridhima's outburst over God a little filmy... Not that it wasn't written well, but it kinda doesn't go with her image. But yeah! things change and this probably the reason for it... she was desperate to see her beloved alive and out of danger, it make sense.. and yes, I understand her position completely.. i know you are confused with the irony in this but my take is not very clear on this matter, sorta confused... but yes i liked it!
Atul and Ridhima's conversation was beautifully penned... I loved that part too! Like I said the series never showed this side of to much extent although this should have been there... He's a true friend and I really like this side of him...
I loved the she was beside him every moment.. i completely adored it!
Gosh! Long comment? You deserve it.. might have been longer but I got an exam tomorrow and two fics to update.. will try and make it longer next time..!
Update super soon!
Thanks for the PM and the rePM!
Love ya!
Swati 😃

Book cover by Prii @SweetButSpicy. Thanks a million Prii for this wonderful book cover.
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...
337