Written Update-5th Nov- Batwara kardo

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello people,

Its not my turn today but i dont see any update...so i m updating here...If any issues then feel free to PM me...

• Ketki takes urvasi to another room so that she wont have to argue with dumbo & witch....πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Ketki tries to convince urvasi that they want to make u more irritated so that u will do something that they can use against u.....
  • Urvasi realises what ketki is trying to say.So, she says  that from now on i will try to ignore them....😊
  • The kitchen has been divided....
  • Urvasi is boiling the milk, phone rings, she goes to take it....
  • Meanwhile, dumbo & witch increases the heat and the milk gets over-boiled and spill,😑 thinking that urvasi will yell at them then....😑
  • Urvasi comes and sees the spilling milk, but she remembers ketki's words and ignores it, doesnot fight or even look at dumbo & witch.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘
  • They both r shocked and surprised......😲
  • Witch has another plan, targetting ketan.She is cleaning the whole house in the name of suddhikaran(purification)🀒....areey, budhia,😑 tu jaakar ganga mein dub kyu nahi marti...tera hi suddhikaran ho jaayega.......😑 😑
  • Witch goes to urvasi's room...and knowingly she spills a whole bucket of water in urvasi's bed😲...and behaves as if she did unknowingly.....🀒
  • Some tu-tu-main-main between Urvasi, witch and dumbo..later dumbo takes away witch....😑
  • ketan comes home from office....sleeps in the bed..finds it wet...shouts at urvasi...calls housemaid to tell the truth...Housemaids says it all....
  • Goes to Witch, 😑where witch, dumbo &  foolish mehul is having dinner....😑
  • some nok-jhok between brothers.....😑
  • dumbo takes out the separation thing....😑 😑
  • ketki, urvasi, baa listening....😲
  • Episode ends....
My hug of the day, Ketki & Urvasi....πŸ€—

No Ram, that was a minus point of this episode.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

do hit the Like button if you like my post and leave your comments...

Love,
Pooja😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmhaa thumbnail
thanku u pooja for nice update
pooja_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmhaa

thanku u pooja for nice update

u r welcome πŸ˜ƒ
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update!!
thk u
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Pooja for the update.

I hope that Ketki doesn't agree to this seperation! She needs to be smart and kick out the Devil Squad from the house. Afterall, the house isn't in Ketan's name, is it? Urvashi deserves praise for her loyalty to her parents-in-law.

pooja_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganthirani

Thank you Pooja for the update.

I hope that Ketki doesn't agree to this seperation! She needs to be smart and kick out the Devil Squad from the house. Afterall, the house isn't in Ketan's name, is it? Urvashi deserves praise for her loyalty to her parents-in-law.

agree...Ketki should forget her, Maa avataar and needs to be the Strong-Woman of the house...Kick them all out of her house😑....Urvasi deserves every bits of love and respect from the viewers for her loyality.....hope every house gets such daughter-in-law....πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv_pavi thumbnail
thnxx a lott yaar kritika n her mom r crossing their limits now huhhh n my hug of the day goes to urvashi

saba