Paralysed man, Batwara, Bewakoofi

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In the promo of Mehul asks for batwara and tells Ketki that she will live with him...aye budhu 😡...who will look afer your dad...if your ma is busy being a maid in your house 😭. And your sweet baby brother 😈...yes that little 🤬 who hates your father ...you think he wants a bedridden man to take care of?  Just hope this bewakoofi does not happen...aree why don't you ship them off to basera 👍🏼 ...remember that place your dad open for people whose kids want to be rid of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yesh they shud keep then in Basera huhh well it's going Baghban way na dear

saba
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

oh yesh they shud keep then in Basera huhh well it's going Baghban way na dear

saba

agree..its baagbaan all the way....
suwas thumbnail
I just don't get this. They are asking for batwara of house from Ketki. Meaning house belongs to KEshu & Ketki...then why does Ketki listen to all non sense from Kids? She should tell them they have to follow her rules in the house or walk out. She can sell or morgage the house for Keshu's treatment than living like beggar at mercy of kids.

This is a big blooper.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

I just don't get this. They are asking for batwara of house from Ketki. Meaning house belongs to KEshu & Ketki...then why does Ketki listen to all non sense from Kids? She should tell them they have to follow her rules in the house or walk out. She can sell or morgage the house for Keshu's treatment than living like beggar at mercy of kids.

This is a big blooper.

I think here the batawara is more of husband and wife...that is why it is...🤢 because in bagbaan it was so diginigfied...the way AB and Hemaji projected the upscoming separation and afterwards or top class...you really felt for them living apart.
suwas thumbnail

But didn't Mehul say that the POA doesn't involve the house. Which means it sill belongs to Keshu...its not ancestral property but soley earned by Keshu...so kids have no right over it. Then the kids have no right to stay in the house let alone divide it or parents.

Its a huge house why doesn't Ketki sell it. She knows what kind of kids she has.....what is she waiting for?

I am not liking this....why don't they sell the house get money ...move to Basera than tking this humiliation in their own house?