Written Update-2nd November-ketki shot

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello people,

Another interesting episode of Basera.....ketki is shot by a gun and that too by her own sons ...My keshu is still in bed, cant say anything or do anything...😭

Okay, here goes the update:

1st part:
Ketki and urvasi find that kesh has been discharged and taken to home...They reach SM where Mehul said that he brought papa home coz he wont be able to afford the hospital bills...Poor ketki is shattered...Then, she goes to keshu who is in his bedroom lying straight...Ketki hides her tears and tells keshu that she brought him home as said by doctor...But u cant hide coz keshu's eyes says it all that he knows why he is brought home😉...Ketki then says that she will make some food and bring him...

Ketan is telling their housemaid that guests r coming so preparations need to be made...He has brought meat, wines and all that possible things that arenot allowed...Baa got the smell of meat and comes there and finds meat and other things...Meanwhile ketki also reaches there...Baa says that my thakurji is here..how can you make it in kitchen...Then ketan takes the frame of God out of the wall and give it to Baa telling if your thakurji has problem then take him away...Ketki tells baa that Now Ketan isnot even afraid of God so forget him and let him do whatever he want...But after I make food for keshu...😡 😡Ketan then says 1st for the guest..if papa will eat a bit later then he wont die.....Ketki is shocked..Ketan teri toh...😡

2nd part:
Ketki brings a glass of milk for keshu and tells that doctor has said to give milk and then food...Keshu ko sab pata hai😉...Then there is party🥳...Unwillingly urvasi is also there...Why is she there😕...if she doesnot want to be in the party then go sleep honey😉...Then starts the loud and loud music🥳...Everyone is woken up by it🥱...ketki closes the door of their room and gives keshu Sleeping tablet, so that he can sleep...Mehul comes to the party and shouts..both brothers r fighting and that too by using their hands, Wowww😛...Ketki comes there and separates both of them..Mehul then warns ketan by saying that he will take his rights and property😆...Ketan is giving him devil smiles...😈

Next day, Mehul is forbidden by the guard to enter the office as directed by ketan....Mehul and ketan has some words fighting here too...
🥱

3rd part:
Mehul has brought some goons in SM so that they can forbade Mehul from entering home😲...Ketki, Urvasi and kritika is there...ketan tries to enter forcefully but one of the goon shows him the gun😲...Mehul then tells the goon that he hadnot said to bring these things...then Ketan tries to snatch the gun from goon..mehul, ketan and goon fighting for gun😲..Round and round and then shot...Bullet hits ketki's arms and she fell down on floor ...Episode ends....

All in all, another fab episode....My Hug of the day goes to Keshu and ketki...My Ram speaking with his eyes...too good and Pallavi, u r fantastic...so this is for you two...🤗  
🤗  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Do hit the LIKE button if you like it and leave your comments....

Love,
Pooja
Edited by sweetytweetypoo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At times I feel children aren worth parents love...... Hw could they do such things to parents like Keshu and Ketki!!!!!!!! What did they really lack in life for both of them now fighting for money and fame!!!!!!!!!!! Better than that is not having kids!!!!!!!!!!
gola_z thumbnail
nice updates
i liked keshu in the episode as his eyes speak men
hug of the day is to KK
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx

hug of da day-my pallu

saba