special moments

akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Now that the show's going to end I'm just feeling sooo sad 😭and really wanna relive some of its best parts.

For me it was definitely Hash's chemistry. 😍The way the couple met…aaagh…it was totally cute.  and the way she mistook him for pighalta pappu and later hari pretending to be one as well, I was like jumping on my bed the whole night(my sis thought I'd gone bonkers)... and shree's  and hari's romantic cum funny  moments…😳

I will get a bleb on my fingers just writing abt them.

And the whole family welcomed shree so nicely inspite of being a village girl(except nikki)👏. It was nice to see such a cute, supportive family in a time where the bahus are constant victims of taana marowing frm almost all members….oooo and hari's aankh marowing…who can forget abt that....goood lord the guy honestly can't wink….lol…he would end up blinking instead and shree's reaction to it was worth watching😆. + hari was such a trusting husband initially….tho he was not out there abt it but he was always by shree's side…..I hated him when he was under the vashikaran😡…felt like giving him a tight slap(no offence)

I also loved badi baa's jokes👍🏼. I wish there was more of the jovial badi baa-nikki squabble but what can u say…it's upto the creatives. Would have actually lightened up the latter darker parts.

The show's still nice and I don't really mind kangana parts as well…I mean the show is based on her as well

Plllz share your special moments as well. Will be fun to read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I may sound rude, but my special moment was that when I stopped watching this show!
akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol....thaanx 4 replying anyway