Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

10.2k

Users

16

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

Drishti... thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#11
.:LIBRA:. The lame lover

Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna #### with... u might end up crying... the most irresistible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
hehe....haven't #### anyone yet...=))
yaa ppl do find me sweet...its sooo true...:)
thankyou so much for the info...i rlly like reading bout zodiac signs...:)
maybe-just thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: real_sanyogita


.:CANCER:. The Cutie 😆 Okay...😕 I thought it was something else....can't remember 😳😆

MOST AMAZING KISSER. I wouldn't know! Very high ### appeal. Really, didn't know this one either! 😆 Great in bed!!! Okay...Next! Love is one of a kind. Erm...I don't very much like the L word, i's a myth to me 😛 Yes I'm one of those... Very romantic. Really?? I don't consider myself one of the romance types! Most caring person you will ever meet! Ha, that's my downfall 😡 Entirely creative. Yeh when it comes to clothing 😆 I go blank when someone tell me to design something or write something good! 😆 I dunno I can be creative but at unexpected times! 😆 Extremely random and proud of it. Hell Yeah, why wouldn't anyone be?? People are weird, always wanting to follow the crowd! Freak in bed. Okay...?? Spontaneous. Defo, that's totally me 😉 Great tellin stories. Erm...lemme recall how many stories I have told till today...1...2...3....😆 Not a Fighter, That's true, I hate fights and arguments, what a waste of our precious but short lives 😛 But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Kinda true, I keep myself out of trouble, don't have time for it 😉😆 Someone you should hold on to. Er...Nice, but not everyone does it!

Originally posted by: UC4BBBQRVZEHVMSK

hay thnx 4 d lvly post...! well my zodiac sign is CANCER... and yes most of the people use to say me that m very much caring but my anger is like what can i say now.....

😆 I used to have that problem but not anymore well, kind of, I still get angry but at unexpected times! 😛
Jasmine457 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#13
I'm a Leo and I'm so talktaive like you did say,down-to-earth as told by my family and friends,outgoing,and very loud in talking also I want to add that Leo's are very quick-tempered!
P1nk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#14
Taureans are the best lookin people of the zodiac. It's true It's true and Im sooo proud to be one. Thank you God.
veenab thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#15
Im a capri and i belive all of that written there/
sweetscent13 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#16
I'm the LEO.
You are right! Down to earth...my friend said that about me.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".