Aditi Sajwan as Meera

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditi Sajwan, who played as yashoda in Jai Shri Krishna will be playing elder Meera 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Yes, no, yes! Finally, Aditi agrees to play Meera

By MayurLookhar 9 Oct 2009 - 18:05
Aditi Sajwan

Will she? Won't she? The speculation surrounding Aditi Sajwan playing the new Meera has finally come to an end. The 22-year-old initially agreed then declined but has now finally agreed to play Meera in Sagar Pictures and NDTV Imagine's Meera.

Few weeks ago, we filed a story where the actress claimed that she would only agree to the show if certain terms and conditions were met. A day later, the actress informed us that she had turned down the show. However, Sajwan has had a change in heart and has now finally come aboard Meera.

Confirming the news, she says, "Well, I can now finally confirm to you that I'm doing Meera. I turned it down then but the situation is different now. We've reached to a mutual agreement whereby certain terms have been accepted. I'll be signing the contract today and will be doing the promo shoot tomorrow. My entry is expected after Diwali."

Even as Sagar Pictures have managed to get Aditi on board there was speculation that the show might come to an early end. However, producer Meenakshi Sagar has rubbished this news.

"Meera is not going anywhere. In fact, our ratings have gradually picked up. And, yes, Aditi has been finalised," concurred Meenakshi Sagar.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/yes-no-yes-finally-aditi-agrees-play-meera

Edited by divya1209 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
i got this news a month ago from Zeb Khan, nandrai of Jai Shri Krishna, on orkut  who will playing as meera's devar. bt posting here only after it got confirmed .

im big fan of aditi .. waiting to see her again on television.

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes !!! me too a great fan of aditi

aditi is just 22 years of age & she is a fabulous actress 😛😛👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

aditi is the most graceful ,adorable,pretty actress i hv ever seen
she puts her heart & soul into her performance

thanks a lott divya for this great news !!!

thanks divya for all the precious info u gave us at JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum abt ADITI !!!

I am very sure that after ADITIS entry this flop show wud get some trp's !!!!

that is why meenakshi sagar is taking aditi---------very pretty & fabulous actress ,so that this show cud b revived !!!!

aditi really has some connection with LORD KRISHNA ,in JAI SHRI KRISHNA she payed LORD KRISHNAS mother & in this show she will play LORD KRISHNAS great BHAKT !!!!😛👏👏👏👏

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thats gr8 thnx for the article
...PARiNA... thumbnail
ur absolutly right sita SAGARS NEED ADITI FOR THIS SHOW. she can  bring this show on the top with her gr8 performance. 👏was waiting form long time.. as i got the news cudnt wait to post it.
n yes she must be having good connection with LORD KRISHNA 😊 

gr8 choice................
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Moderator's Note:
This article is from Telly Chakkar. Please refrain from copying any such topics from there as they are copyrighted and not meant to be shared on IF.

Topic Closed