October 1st: Night 1 With Babies

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Rakhi and Elesh's baby won't stop crying, and they don't know what to do. Elesh is trying to calm the baby down, and Rakhi checks his diaper. She tries feeding him milk. Rakhi carries him and tries to act all excited, and Elesh tries to play with him. The baby continues to cry. They both keep playing with the baby, but all he does is cry! 😭 

Sachin and Juhi's baby is crying too. 😭 Juhi is trying to calm down, but she gives up and hands him over to Sachin. Sachin tries to play with him, and the baby keeps coughing. Juhi and him get scared. Juhi tries playing with him. They put him in the stroller and roll him around. He still keeps crying.

Apoorva brings down both babies, and Ayaan begins to cry. Shilpa tries to feed him milk, and Apoorva holds Ishaan. Shilpa and Apoorva both say that Ayaan was making Ishaan cry too.

Gurmeet and Debina's baby was not crying yet. They are confused. Debina didn't know how to change the diaper or take care of her clothes! πŸ˜•

Mauni is feeding the baby milk, and he's really happy! πŸ˜ƒ Gaurav demands a new diaper, and Mauni didn't know how to do it. Gauran dictates to her how to do it. Gaurav basically man-handled the diaper! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally Ayaan stops crying, and they take the twins for walk! They run into Juhi and Sachin. Both couples talk about their kids. πŸ˜†

Elesh finally opened the manual, and he found out that he cries when he's hungry. They feed him, and he still continues to cry. Why didn't they open it before? 😑 The baby continues to cry, and Jai's mom gets really upset and Rakhi gives up.

Debina and Gurmeet's baby is cry too, and Debina is shaking the rattle is so annoying! 😑 The mom says that Veronica didn't like that. Finally the baby slept in Debina's arms! 😳 Gurmeet and Debina safely tuck her in bed! πŸ˜ƒ Gurmeet stays back for a little bit because he wanted to make sure that they baby was safe! He's such a caring father!! 😳

Finally the baby stopped crying and fell asleep in Elesh's arms. They put him in his crib, and both of them are exhausted. Rakhi starts crying, and they both hug. She got scared that if he wakes up, and he woke up. They are trying to feed him and calm him down. Jai's mom gets really upset and can't see her baby in so much distress. She goes into their house. She gets mad at Rakhi for feeding such a small baby like that. She shows them how to feed him.

Shilpa and Apoorva got help from the twins parents because Ayaan was not eating. They both tell them how to take better care of them.

Mauni and Gaurav were told by his mom that he needs his diaper changed. Mauni starts to cry because she feels disheartened. The mom comforts her.

All couples understood that it's hard being a parent.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tulip for the update.  I love your name.  Do you like tulips or what?πŸ˜ƒ

It was a great show today.  Mouni and Gaurav had the well behaved baby.  He had such a happy disposition.  Nice chubby cheeks tooπŸ˜†

Rakhi was not in control at allπŸ˜†  She gave up easily. Elesh was much better. But they tried their best. I am glad that the mom came and told them how to feed the baby and so on.

Shilpa and Apoorva were very cute. It's not fair that they got 2 babies for the price of  oneπŸ˜†  One baby was ok , but the other one was crankyπŸ˜† They did ok.

Juhi and Sachin were ok, but they didn't show them much.

Gurmeet was very gentle and loving with the baby, Debina handled the child ok, not bad at all. Their little girl was not too bad either.  I loved how Gurmeet got down to the floor level to play with the baby, so sweet. πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

thanks!! actually, i don't really like tulips that much, but it just that i make this my s/n everywhere! it's been my s/n everywhere since i was 10! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

yeah, elesh had better control over the baby...

i think in general, the dads were in better control than the mothers! well, debina and shilpa were fine, but gurmeet was really a very good father!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, ok, I personally love roses and sunflowers.  Your name is very uniqueπŸ˜ƒ

Of all the fathers, Gurmeet was the best.  Apoorva and Elesh came in very close.  Elesh and Rakhi's baby gave them a tough timeπŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
aww...thanks!!

yeah, their baby was tough, but they should have looked at manual waaay sooner!
*pyar* thumbnail
thanks 4 a loevly update dear
4 me every  couple have done a great job
rakhi and elesh child have not stop cru , but in that its not that fault , they tried very well
shilpa and apporva were also good , and its tough for them to handle the baby
mouni-gaurav , debina- gurmeet baby were really angel  and they had not give a  tough to them
juhi sachin babyy  were also good , both have tried well the baby also get sattled
*pyar* thumbnail
well salute to all the couple to handle the baby
and they genuanllu tried very well

tulip it was not 2 day with babies

it was 1 night with a babies

i agree with u u tulip father were more better then all mother

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
oh yeah, i don't know why i wrote day 2. let me change it! πŸ˜†
tsaian thumbnail
thanks alot for a update
yesterday episod was really nice
it was a great episod
each and every couple have handlwevery well
all the parents have dont a great job

sachin and juhi cordination were  really good
they togather  handle child very well
when sachin was sleeping juhi  handle the child when juhi was not able to cantrol sachin take it

and they had used a good techniques to take baby out for walking

i really loved them yesterday 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, i loved their idea for taking the baby for a walk! my parent did that to me when i was a baby too or if i didn't sleep they'd take me for drive in the car. πŸ˜†