P.E.30th September Written update

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
The episode starts with Pavni promising Dev to fulfill Shikha's and Dev's dream.She comes to the police officer and asks him how to bail Dev.He tells her that the court is closed and Dev cannot be bailed until tomorrow.Pavni comes outside Police station and thinks how to free Dev and calls Dhruv for help.She asks Dhruv to arrange for a lawyer tomorrow morning to free Dev and asks him to let her do this work alone(this girl take Dhruv for granted).He agrees(he is so nice).She sits outside the jail and thinks of all the past incidents of how she insulted Dev.She shouts forgive me Dev and Dev hears it asks jailer to let him go out for few minutes.Jailer denies.He gets frustated .Sad Pavni and sad Dev are shown and Yeh Dooriyan is playing in the background.Pavni sits outside the jail the entire night.
In the morning somebody has bailed Dev.Dev thinks it must be Pavni but its Ella Singh.She asks Dev to come and see her in the academy.She leaves and Pavni ,who is coming with a lawyer,sees her too.Pavni asks Dev who bailed him and Dev tells that Ella did.Pavni asks him why to which Dev says that even he doesnt know but she must be wanting to give him a worse punishment..
In her office Ella is sitting when Dev comes.She ties Dev rakhi and does his arti.She says that he must be wondering that why she is doing all this when its not even Rakhi.She gives some rubbish speech about bro-sis relationship and how Dev cheated her and wipes Dev's tilak(crazy!!).She tells Dev that she is breaking her relationship with Dev and asks him to resign.Dev denies to resign.Ella warns her and tells her that he should be knowing by now that what Ella Singh can do if she wants(basically saying that she can stoop to any level).Dev says he knows but wont resign.Ella drags him to the corridor where everyone is standing and says that she wanted to make him leave quitely but whatever would happen now ,Dev himself is responsible.
Ella insults Dev in front of everyone.Dev stops her and shouts her name and tells her that she is a cheater,etc..etc..Ella slaps him.Both insult each-other.Finally Ella doesnt let Dev speak and asks him to leave and tells him that she will make sure he doesnt get a job anywhere else too.She pushes Dev who falls on the floor.Pavni goes to help him but Ella stops her asking nobody to help Dev.Dev gives Pavni Shikha's vow and ask her not to help him as she has to remain in the academy.Pavni has no choise.Dev tries to get up and slips quite a times.Everyone looks worried.Finally Dev leaves and epi ends.
Precap:Ella says to everyone that she has arranged for a new coach but PJ and some girls protest saying they want Dev back.Ella threatens everyone saying that who will go against her decision will have to leave.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks bulbul! Thanks so much for covering for me! you have no idea how pooped i am!! I swear!

I have no time right now! I even have a class at 7:30-10 tonight! uhh..honestly..thanks sooo much for covering for me!!

LOVE YOU girl!!!! 🤗

Fabulous update! BTW..lol..wow can't believe the turn PE is taking!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
what i cannot understand is that why is dev so adamant that pavni remains in the institute..if she practises with him outside too then she still be good
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This show is becoming a drag!