sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I really felt it touchy for what Rupali said. It is unbeleivable that a person so scared in life made it his far. I also could relate to her when she said that everybody said she will be out in the first episode. The thrill of proving someone wrong has its own charm😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
usmaanji khush ho jaayeye .....aapke liye rupali par ek positive topic ..........i m expecting atleast 2 big paragraphs frm u πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree SAS, look at us, we hardly know her and we expected her not to do so well. Imagine her close ones telling her that must be such a turn off for her. Inspite of all the problems, she did attempt unlike Sushma....

Usmanji sun rahe hai na aap....😳...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... guyssss am i really in khatron k khiladi forum....kahiin ghalet jaga pe to nahi aa gaya mein.. πŸ˜†

well, wen rupali entered da show i knew that she wont win.. but i had a feeling that she will go far in KKK... though she dint complete all of her stunts but at least she tried... n i thnk fear factor is meant for ths type of ppl who are afraid of everythng.. n while leaving she said she is not afraid of anythgn after coming here.. dats means she got rid of all her fears...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

usmaanji khush ho jaayeye .....aapke liye rupali par ek positive topic ..........i m expecting atleast 2 big paragraphs frm u πŸ˜†

kya karu.. adat se majbur hoon.....i'm a teacher by profession na so lectures denay ki adat hai πŸ˜†

madhy thumbnail
wowwwwwww...nice topic as it has mentioned somthing postitve about rupali... πŸ‘