Ram Kapoor at his best with the prime time shows!!

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ram Kapoor is the one, who is always associated with daily soaps, telecast at prime time......bcos of whom we are hooked to TV at the same time, its now a regular habit to have Ram Kapoor on televison at the prime time! 😊

Last 3 yrs went in watching your charisma in Kasamh Se at 9.00 pm, once that came to an end, we started watching its repeat telecast at the same time and on weeks ends was your wonderful Jhalakh in Jhalakh dikhlaja 3 then it was Rakhi ka swayamvar being aired at the same time now its 'Basera'

Moral of the story:  

Ram Kapoor, please continue the same trend as now our system and the television is tuned to seeing you during prime time, as that time slot is fixed for you and cannot be changed! 👏

Its very refreshing to see you at that time followed with a good night sleep!😉

So How mannnny of you agree with me on this!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila i agree with you
having Ram on prime slot is our habit now
cant sleep without drooling on him

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At least that is true for those in India...rest of us are still slogging at jobs or school.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmmm I guess that's why Pavitra Rishta and Bidai are rocking the tele in that slot😆
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't Pavitra Rishta and Bidaai come in the 9 pm slot? 😕 Anyway, Basera came into the top 100 slot immediately in the first week of telecast itself and NDTV is a small channel. For a serial that's not a love story, its doing quite ok and its early days yet! Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago
suwas thumbnail
Agree with you.

Now Basera has started in US too. So we can have night time dose.
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww awesumm i agree dear

saba :)