Video: SRK Dancing live on Haule Haule in Delhi

Zareena thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
SRK's Delhi visit

Shah Rukh Khan was in the capital Friday evening to attend a promotional event.

He performed to the song, Haule Haule, posed for pictures and signed autographs, with life-sized cutouts of the star providing good company to those who couldn't get enough of him! Says one of the guests, "SRK's the real hero. He's so well mannered and so attractive. He has no starry nakhras at all."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRKs-Delhi-visit/articleshow/5003288.cms

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfEVgVNPML4

Srk is just Amazing 😍 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

628

Users

3

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
He is just impeccable!😍
25BBRHKDWFZYCJ5M thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
Zaru u made my day! I was craving for somthing Srk today..lolz.. I would die to get one on one time on stage wid Srk.. he is so hillarious and quick witted.. and haule haule ho jaayega pyaar! Awesome..
Zareena thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
Adi, i was expecting first comment to be yours😆 there are so many videos on youtube srk dancing live. Have you seen Chaiya/Thaya from dil se? But yes i loved seeing srk with his audience. He's a true gentleman 😛
25BBRHKDWFZYCJ5M thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Zareena

Adi, i was expecting first comment to be yours😆 there are so many videos on youtube srk dancing live. Have you seen Chaiya/Thaya from dil se? But yes i loved seeing srk with his audience. He's a true gentleman 😛

Sorry yaar internet bech bech mein kat jaata hai..lolz But Lara did beat me.. I have to admit tat..lol.. Yes I have seen the chaiya chaiya and all the other Srk ones..lolz.. He is so funny on stage! Have you ever seen him performing live?
Zareena thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: MC3CVMWEECRCYXM5



Sorry yaar internet bech bech mein kat jaata hai..lolz But Lara did beat me.. I have to admit tat..lol.. Yes I have seen the chaiya chaiya and all the other Srk ones..lolz.. He is so funny on stage! Have you ever seen him performing live?



I really wanted to be at Awesome Foursome where he performed with Juhi and KAJOL 😳 but no Luck Rani Preity concert did not excite me lol

what about you?
25BBRHKDWFZYCJ5M thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
No me neither.. bas yehi tamanna liye dil mein ghoom rahi hoon..lol! I wanna see him preforming live.. his stage shows are awesome..
Zareena thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
^true i hope He comes with Kajol..i really want to see them live together😳

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081642280507801829 https://x.com/i/status/2081620658568691778

https://x.com/i/status/2081642280507801829
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Bu-fZ_aQ list=RDD_1Bu-fZ_aQ start_radio=1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/-PG2D9ZC73Q?si=--Z2vXTCbIhdVDnv I can see Alia's charm...she looks like a little girl. depends whether it is seen as...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831

https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sorry_Bol · 10 months ago

Second hand embarrassment and I don't even like the guy. This must be tough to watch for Aryan Suhana. The man is allegedly a billionaire, can...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".