Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOLL @God telling u not to straighten ur hair, i wish he'd help me like that too :(( 🤣

@Episode..It ROCKED!!! Considering everything Pankit mentioned..how it was MEANT to be an Airport DDLj scene uff i wishh but atleast we know why it couldnt happen..and considering they rescripted and shot all this in 24hrs,they did an awesome job..really good entertainer today <3

OMG, really preeti?? It was supposed to be an airport DDLJ scene?? that would've rocked but it was still really good, looking at how the whole scene was changed and still soo entertaining!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

LOLL @God telling u not to straighten ur hair, i wish he'd help me like that too :(( 🤣

@Episode..It ROCKED!!! Considering everything Pankit mentioned..how it was MEANT to be an Airport DDLj scene uff i wishh but atleast we know why it couldnt happen..and considering they rescripted and shot all this in 24hrs,they did an awesome job..really good entertainer today <3

ROFLLL Preeeti! LOL He will TRUST ME😆

Awwww I know im reading Oasis pages...OMG IF ONLT KSG hadn't freaking faallen sick we would have gotten the DDLJ scene and then we could have gotten my DDLJ hotel scene 🤣 LMFAOOOO

@24 hours: IT just shows actors dedication to their show <3 LOVE the DMG team!

Hey Mohi and Nancy!

EDIT

Veens: DITTO! Only we critisize😆 Aww @ pari!😳
Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Hello girls

Loved, loved, loved the episode! I had seen it once online but saw again on TV man Nikita was too good today 🤣 without overreacting and light make-up me liked it a lot 😃

Aaahh I'm in a good mood today.

YEAH YOUUUUUUUU were freaking out the most and making me depressed with your depressing posts about DMG : P LOL Uff thank god Pankit clarified things for you all!😆
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love Pankit even more after todays chat.. Aaaahhhh I feel like singing, dancing, yelling all at the same time 🤣

Veenzie I'm sending you my pic tonight😉
Edited by Nancy_89 - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anuuu...
Yaa I knowww we could have gotten the awesomeee DDLJ scene.. and with KaJen... majorrr bindblowing mannn..
but i can't wait to see how they are going to turn this around after the kidnapping...

now we understand about the disconnect about Armaan..
That clip that they showed about Armaan i am thinking waz a cut and paste from another epi or some cut scene...

-- Nanc..
you love the epi... yaarr everyone is raving.. can't wait to watch it!
mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Hi Nancy!

Veenzy!!!!!!!!!! It feels soo good to be back on track...I'm starting to get the hang of school again! God, I took soo many tests just in these two days that it's not even funny!  got a 96 on physics test (even though i understood absolutely nothing about the chapter) and just took a US history test today...let's see how that went, tehee =)
How are the tayari's going for our big bash?? How was the chaat party? Loved the pictures you posted and you looked soo good muahh <3

Anu!!!! How's Uni going love?? I'm sad that you can't make it tomorrow.. if you're free on any friday then drop by school during lunch or whatever so we can eat together?? idk, we'll think of something =)

Preeti!!! How's work going?? Are the kids being nice or spoiled brats? I hope they're not giving our teacher a hard time =]
mohini_agarwal thumbnail

can someone post the oasis link here? i wanna read too =)

thanks.

edit: we're about to move to 64 1/2 LOL
Edited by mohini_agarwal - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anu... Shantu..
this is what i have for the 75th..

Mo..
Chat party waz awesome.. lots of fun..
there are few things for the bash.. have some posted in 74 1/2 and rest will be posted this evening..

can't wait..

Guys lets go to the next CC....
Alu- thumbnail
hello girlsa first day of school sucked
Anyways new interns sound so dumb and why does shanky need to stick around