These are pictures which I received in a forwarded mail and thought to share it with you all.
Hope you enjoyed!
Which one do you like best?
Can you try drawing up something like that? 😛
Do share your views!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thats so cool
They are all amazing.
But how do they make the words appear sidewards??Welcome back Sowmya bro! Not talked to you for a longggggg time... lol
The words appearing sideways... it's called perspective art.
Check out the following link to learn more: https://mathforum.org/sum95/math_and/perspective/perspect.html
The only perspective drawing which I have ever attempted is a road and some trees along the road growing bigger and bigger. That was for an assignment when I was still having art classes.😳