Poll
Agree?
Hey
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: JBXFA43QT6JDZSX2
Yuva is probably my favorite Rani Mukherjee role, and that is the one role I really thought she did a great job. It showed a different side to her and she showed range on her part with her spiritedness and ultimately her helplessness.
Black, I cannot overlook the overacting. That is a major quip I have with that role. But some of her roles that I happen to like where she played a supporting role and was a scene stealer would have to be Veer Zaara where she played a lawer and Saawariya, she was great here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
https://x.com/aamirsdevotee/status/2048830627605336340?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
So Jio and Birla (who are producing Ranveer's next Pralay) are going hard bidding for it...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
22