Inactive Till Sept.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone! 🤗

As some of you already know, Starting next week I will be really, really inactive till September.  My family's coming back and along with my grandparents my uncles, aunt, and cousins are coming to visit as well.  We are planning many different trips so that their visit here is memorable.  That's why I will be really busy.  I will have like 5 kids at home and I've got a lot of the responsibility to make them feel at home.  I can't take my laptop on trips either.  So, till September when they go back home, I will be really inactive on India-Forums.

Please don't miss me too much especially those of you who have already sent me PMs full of crying and sad emoticons.  😳 I feel terrible being so inactive too but I'll be back before you know and all of my friends can ALWAYS send me PMs.  The replies might be late, but I'll try my best to reply as soon as possible.  🤗

I update my gallery for the last time till Sept:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1199140&TPN=90�

In the meantime, if you have questions/queries, please send a PM to the other Moderators/CM/Viewbies and they will help you out.

I will really, really miss you all 🤗

Love you all!

-Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
You will def be missed..!.will be waitin 4 ur return..!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mystery you will definately be Missed!! 😭

Take care of Yurself....And be back at the earliest! 😃
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks to all of you!

I'm back and will be resuming my duties.  Feel free to send me a PM in case of any questions/suggestions/concerns.

-Mahi