desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Mods if this is already posted please delete it...thanks...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT/TV-/Marc-wants-to-be-Tarzan/articleshow/4939883.cms

Marc wants to be Tarzan!

|
Marc Robinson's jungle sojourn is now over with his ouster from the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao.

But he loved the whole jungle experience so much that he wouldn't mind being the 21st century Tarzan. "Be it the sound of chirping birds or the flowing stream, everything about the jungle is beautiful.

I seriously wish I was Tarzan and got to live in a jungle forever. At the end of the day, I want to lead a simple life and what better than living in a jungle to do that?" But would his wife Waluscha share his excitement? "I'm sure she'll think I've gone insane," he laughs.

Marc admits to having lost about 10 kilos, thanks to this show. "Yes, my appetite has shrunk. But I'm more than content with the entire experience. I got time for self-introspection. Life has never been this peaceful. Not only have I become more tolerant, I've also learnt to value life. I got sufficient time to read my prayer book, which was just a matter of convenience earlier."

But since food was a major topic of dispute, is he looking forward to gorging on delicacies once back home? "Just the other day, a buffet was organised for the contestants. While many gorged on everything available, I had nothing except a cup of coffee. I have lost my appetite," he says.
Edited by desicrowd - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Marc wants to be a Tarzan!๐Ÿ˜† like Brandon Frasier! But a middle aged Tarzan, wont look good. Tarzan Papa is possible๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Jokes apart good to hear that he enjoyed and valued ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผJungle life. Nature is enthralling๐Ÿ˜,the pure air and birds chirping does sound good.

Bugger thumbnail
*ahem**ahem*
so sumone wantst o b a tarazan and stay in jungle........
i agree wit him ....marc u shud stay in jungle along wit ur 2 otehr monkeys ...especially whom i m talking bout u know ..๐Ÿ˜†.
we dun need u all in this world ........u stay there at peace and let this world remain at peace๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Back pain wala Tarzan who is unable to swing ont he rope...
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Back pain wala Tarzan who is unable to swing ont he rope...

๐Ÿ˜† I can just picture him giving the Tarzan yell-----OWWOOOOOOO...and then THUMP! his leg is caught in the vine and he hangs "latkofies" upside down just like he did in the MJC! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
What justification is he giving for his BRINJOL fight and remaining mum and supporting his abusive "friend" when he was yelling at the women?
desicrowd thumbnail
^ Pallavi Tarzan was hungry for brinjal...OOOOAAhOuch...meri kamar...