21 AUGUST WRITTEN UPDATE

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Actually today i found myself free and checked the forum for no update.So here i am with a short update with no offence to the one who was supposed to write the update and am very sorry if you dint want me to do this !!!
Sorry but guys i dont remember which part was of friday's episode and which was of thursday's so sorry if i mess up da scenes !!!

1 hr special seeta aur geeta episode

Chachaji and all are very buzy making plans for the ganesh chaturthi which is supposedly "seeta's" last day !!! They decide not to take chachiji's "bhaiyyaji" with them as he is too freaked out with the newly found "seeta" and has no confidence in the success of their plans to kill her !

They reach the village and do the pooja. Geeta is with dadi in the front whie seeta is at the back praying for god to make her meet her bauji. Her bauji then comes up just next to her but she never really notices him !!!

The vakil says that in this mandir only ur dad had prayed for a "waaris" and he got a kid like you. You will do the murthi sthapana(or sumthing like that !!!). Dadi looks at geeta and says,"ya, my seeta will only do th sthapana, isnt it?". Geeta nods.

After the pooja, dadi, geeta, chachaji and chachiji are given rooms.Geeta is trying to contact raaka but his mobile won't be in coverage or sumtimes switched off.On the road she bumps into this man(who is none other than her bauji). She offers to take him to the mandir and on the same road, chachaji is with his fellow people making evil plans. They spot geeta and her bauji but dont recognize him as only his back part is shown.

They decide to run the jeep over geeta but her bauji turns back in time to save her and then leaves. Geeta shouts horribly at chachaji and then leaves for the mandir.

In the mandir seeta is also there. While seeta is leaving and they are entering, they are gonnna pass each othr without noticing as usual but then someone bumps into seeta and she falls on dadi's feet. Dadi picks her up and realizing that it is seeta, hugs her tight. Geeta is shocked and so is seeta(though seeta is supposed to be more shocked, geeta is even more shocked while seeta looks and geeta and then hugs dadi even tighter, though not out of fear !!!)

Sorry again if someone else was supposed to write the update or if you guys dint like my attempt. Also, kindly press the "like" button if you like my update !!!. Views and opinions will be appreciated !!!

Note: Guys, their meeting was not at all like the promo that was aired on ndtv imagine, it was completely different !!!! Though i am not complaining as finally my wish came true !!!!
Edited by Delcy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the great update.
onlineTalkies thumbnail