Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOL😆..................... meena👏Originally posted by: DXMPQIGZV2ATY6ET
I'll tell you if you tell me exactly wht tht means..🤓..😆
Originally posted by: SGQMQHYORHWT4I5M
I'll tell you if you tell me exactly wht tht means..🤓..😆
Originally posted by: KY4GHGDYFTKI2TI4
I feel he acts as lady
U know fashion world is like that
Ummm.. intersting.. maybe he wants seee if can still taste Rakhi off of Mika's lips.. hey you never know .. ..😆😆😆..Originally posted by: X5EG2DFPW5VXTX6F
But he is more acts like lady...like today in task he is more happy to take fishes...from mika's lips
i dun think so 😆😆😆......and anyway its legal now here so even if he is .......he is free to do watever he wants😆