ILRW3E3LMU6GENFU thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#1

Hi Guys,

HOw are you all? I was just wondering why they haven't changed jassi's voice I think Raj can recognize her from her voice 😕 or he SHOULD!! I just don't get it😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

916

Users

9

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 years ago
#2
they can't change her voice , can they?
WM4G5IKYQZYLLSJX thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#3
that won't come in T & D's mind.
ILRW3E3LMU6GENFU thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: BDQHZSMQDUU6ABIE

they can't change her voice , can they?

kind of yes they can... I think she can... even a bit

ILRW3E3LMU6GENFU thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: NT5OTDHX2QKQBDZR

that won't come in T & D's mind.

yeah it won't 😆

N4BP2EPF4ZRMUYQW thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: 4QAKBOCUEQCU755E

that won't come in T & D's mind.

Seriously I doubt their creative minds think that much...

-misha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: 4PZNMYJXWMLT6GVN



kind of yes they can... I think she can... even a bit



but how?
-misha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: SCLAQH27RZI4LIRG



kind of yes they can... I think she can... even a bit


but how?
WM4G5IKYQZYLLSJX thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#9
Rani Mukherjee can do the dubbing for her. 😆
-misha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: T5NYJIYCNE5CGBIZ

Rani Mukherjee can do the dubbing for her. 😆



i don't think rani has time to spare for that 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".