kriti.g thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what can be a very sweet & romantic gift for your boyfriendz burthday?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
umm i wud suggest something handmade.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh, something with thought in it.

Like even compiling a CD with his favourite songs, or if he's wanted something forever, just shows that you care and you actually listen to him. lol
like if he's obsessed with collecting something, get him that, or if he worships a sports player, get him the jersey, stuff like that. :D
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
My friend got her boyfriend a dog chain and wrote something that only they would now on the back of it and he loves it and wears it all the time, i think something that comes from the heart he would love it means more than just getting a random shirt or something.  
mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

kinda hard to figure out......uhm how about something straight from your heart.....made or bought by you......a calendar made by you from the computer along with a CD of his favorite songs, a bodywash gift set, etc......I don't know, just thinking on random......best of luck but giving him a nice neck and shoulder massage while he's sitting on the chair can possibly also work as well......your pictures......lunch or dinner cooked by you (if you're a good cook) with a candle light......not sure but just trying to help you out by giving you some ideas.

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm...u can get a nice photo frame n insert both of u n his  pics in dat or u can buy something that he loves...like if hez crazy abt watches like my brother then a cool watch or if hez mad abt sports then jersey or a pair of t shirt or shoe frm reebok or nike..u can even give him body srays like my cousin loves trying dffrnt sparys..or buy some nice flowers n cake n meet him early in d morning..it'll be really great..or even if u can simply buy a card frm any stores like archies n wish him with a hug..it'll be perfect..so there r so many options but whatever u'll do frm heart will be perfect:)
aish_punk thumbnail
Hmm get him something which depicts ur love for him. Like maybe a keychain with a heart on it or something which shows hw much u love him..!..lol..i've neva given gifts to ne guy till now..so i serisouly dont hv ne experience..but 4m mah frndz n others experiences..i can say tat..!