pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity!
Saraswati is the Goddess of Learning and Wisdom!
According to popular Hindu myths, the 2 sisters dont get along well! Thats why learned ppl dont have money and rich ppl dont have culture. 😆

But is that true in reality?
Dont millions of folks use their learning and wisdom to make money, to earn a living?
What about the tech-billionaires? They have managed to combine Laxmi-Saraswati very well.😆

What they are showing in this serial is quite deplorable! They are propagating the superstition that one child is lucky while the other child is not!
If Shabd lost everything, its because they gave away the lucky child to Khuranas? 😡
They mean to show Tayiji's mode of thinking is right?
What kind of crap is that?

Anyways, I want Mahi to get back Ipshita not because she needs her to turn their own luck around, but because the Khuranas were misusing the child as a money making machine!

And I dont want Khuranas to lose all their wealth once Ipshita is gone, because that would prove the myth of the "lucky child"

The poor little twins, the serial makers have made a travesty of parenthood! Edited by pallavi25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah this is ridiculous.. Maayka creatives are extremely back dated.. they  showed all superstitions  through out the serial.. and  conveyed wrong messages to  ppl..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they spoiled all show .
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
the whole story is getting ruined
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity!
Saraswati is the Goddess of Learning and Wisdom!
According to popular Hindu myths, the 2 sisters dont get along well! Thats why learned ppl dont have money and rich ppl dont have culture. 😆

But is that true in reality?
Dont millions of folks use their learning and wisdom to make money, to earn a living?
What about the tech-billionaires? They have managed to combine Laxmi-Saraswati very well.😆

What they are showing in this serial is quite deplorable! They are propagating the superstition that one child is lucky while the other child is not!
If Shabd lost everything, its because they gave away the lucky child to Khuranas? 😡
They mean to show Tayiji's mode of thinking is right?
What kind of crap is that?

Anyways, I want Mahi to get back Ipshita not because she needs her to turn their own luck around, but because the Khuranas were misusing the child as a money making machine!

And I dont want Khuranas to lose all their wealth once Ipshita is gone, because that would prove the myth of the "lucky child"

The poor little twins, the serial makers have made a travesty of parenthood!

so agree wid u pallvi