Hey everyone!
Hey everyone!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raj from DDLJ
Raj from DDLJ
I'm a ladies man and i met a girl on tour of europe. I would lie to my friends just to seem like a casanova in front of them. By the end of the tour I had broken her heart and did not even bother to look back at her. I went to reconcile the differences between her and I after 12 years...Who am I?I hope i did it right...😳
Originally posted by: krishmjht
Ranbir Kapoor from BAH....😊
My father is in jail, but i will try my best to bring him out!....and prove him guiltless...I am a short tempered guy too....Who am I?
Originally posted by: *payal_15*
Rehan fro Fanaa?..im so clueless :(..lolz :)
Originally posted by: *payal_15*
lol!!,,,duh payal..BAH!! how could i no get that 😆😳😳 love the movie...