Short Update for 3/30

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
AT THE ASYLUM
Ayush's Dad visits Bodhi in the asylum. Bodhi thinks to himself - Now what are you here for? To run Ayush and Sonia's wedding in my face. As much as I hate it I have to show that i am happy for them! He asks his Dad - Where is Munna? He dad tells him that he cannot come. Bodhi thinks to himself - Why he must be at his honeymoon now with SOnia! His Dad tells him that Munna married Kavya! I missed the part after this. I think Bodhi thinks to himself that Sonia is still available for him.

AT KAVYA'S
Ayush gets the divorce papers from a lawyer. Kavya explains to her Mom that Ayush and she had this agreement between them before they got married. Her Mom tells her not to be so selfless and sacrifice her happiness for others sake everytime. Ayush keeps thinking of Sonia all day...every little things reminds him of her. He brings the papers to Kavya and they both sign it. He tells her that he hopes this will clear all the misunderstanding.

He rushes over to Sonia's place. Her Dad stops him and insults him and tells him that he and his Dad are the same! And that he cannot meet Sonia ever. Her Mom tries to stop him from saying all these mean things. Sonia comes out and tells him not to insult Ayush and with his permission she would like to meet Ayush in private.

Ayush explains to Sonia that she is the only woman in his life and that he is crazy about her and he shows her the newspaper and gives her a flashback on what led to the marriage. He tells her that he and Kavya have already signed the papers and he shows it to her as well. He tells her - Here are the papers. We will get married next week.I knew you would never misunderstand my intentions and now I hope you still trust me and support me through this. Please tell me that you still do. They freeze on Sonia's face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

Ayush's Dad visits Bodhi in the asylum. Bodhi thinks to himself - Now what are you here for? To run Ayush and Sonia's wedding in my face. As much as I hate it I have to show that i am happy for them! He asks his Dad - Where is Munna? He dad tells him that he cannot come. Bodhi thinks to himself - Why he must be at his honeymoon now with SOnia! His Dad tells him that Munna married Kavya! I missed the part after this. I think Bodhi thinks to himself that Sonia is still available for him.

...would have loved to see that part!!!^^^  Love Bodi's acting!!!

Anyways thx sooo much for the update!!!

angel_gurl29 thumbnail

thanks a lottt

i wonder wat would sonia do..i hope she does'nt act stupid & noooooo

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Actually I hope Sonia kicks him out,.

And how dare Kavya's mom tell her not to be selfless and sacrifice her happiness?? Kavya stole Sonia's happiness by marrying her fiancee. 

Kavya's mother should just mind her own business! 😡

dreamerrrrr thumbnail
soniya made a really harsh decision............SHE TOLD AYUUSH DAT THEY WILL NEVER GET MARRIED AND DAT HE WILL NOT DIVORCE KAAVYA...........omg how cud she do dat...........doesnt she realise dat all 3 of them will never be happy😭😭😭