sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Discussion of the Week

So now you guys must have found out that Khilji will be entering Chittod very soon and there was a big discussion with Samar Singh, Ratan Singh, Gajendra Singh and Gora Singh about wheteher to let him in or not.

They said that the whole of Rajputana is kind of against him, so what do you guys think? Would you let him in to see if he could make an alliance with you?

(Let's try and make ourselves live in the past and so we don't know what Khilji is really up to)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great DOTW.

I wouldn't have allowed Khilji at all. Never ever. After hearing news about how violent he is and how he treats women, I would never have invited a disaster such as himself into my land.

In a way I admire that they are, shows how courageous they really are. But I go back to what CherryPrincess was saying the other day, Samar's era would've been much prosperous if they didn't have such a big heart.

Sometimes you just need to draw a line on your own rules.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in my view Ratan, Gajendra & Gora singh hav rightly assessed da situation.though our Kings were brave but sumtimes let da brains do da work rather muscles if dat can stop bloodshed of innocent ppl.

& i didn't understand dat mahamantri.wat type of mahamantri was he. the way he was asking 2 accept da frndship of khilji i m sure he was a stupid. bcoz a mahamantri was 2 give gud advice 2 king & he has 2 b clever enough 2 see thru enemy's designs.