Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Oh bloody hell.

Someone get rid of this tamarind asap. And someone please buy the King a new car. Please?

Thanks Nish
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nisha for update..
Rosh too true Nisha is brave...

You Know all now i have a solid reason to hate creatives....not only because they don't show whatever we want to see but more for this that they always create hype to break our hearts....Yesterdays Yudi's dialogues were enough to send us all in LALA land / dream land...

They always show disaster when YuRa are alone ( i mean repetative dialogues and water based romantic episodes ) and yesterday we were again blackmailed by destructive creatives that they showed some different dialogues with Yudi's plan to stay for 2 days .....huh.....uffff..☢️
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx di
hate the creatives satyanash ho in ceatives ka
I hate Imli and CR
ramas thumbnail
I knew this will happened and I had posted this in  y'days episode. That Imali is going to not let Rani enjoy. That good for nothing evil kniving I am so upset.*************  I want that bad Imali who is only good for cleaning dishes. She does not even deserve to be minced into chutneyi was expecting great episode.any way I guess I forgot first we will have few heartaches.
Thanks Nisha  for the great update
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want to do something very bad to imli..and rani maiyya being all great..everyone is correct to doubt imli...i hopeee that rudr and bhoomi can figure out imlis plan before its to late!
*usha* thumbnail
Thanks for the update...........I am feeling bad for Rani
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...it was tolerable to watch because of Yudi...:)