KTH Game show.. weekend 1st-3rd March

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

So this week I again come up with the next game show. It's a bit difficult this time.. But I feel that will make it more interesting. It will take you to KTH past history ............. So here are the questions this time...

• You have to identify this scene. It gave a new twist to the KTH story.
  • I hope you all remember the scene when Sujal and Kashish said in the marker place that they love each other. Here's what Kashish said to Sujal(crying) when sujal asked whats wrong with her.. what has he said to her that she is crying... "aapne kuch nahi kaha... Galti meri hai... ki pasand karti hu main aapko.. Pyaar karti hu main aapse...." And sujal said "What ???? Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho !! To yeh baat kehne mein itni deer kyu laga di... "
    And then he wipes Kashish's tears........ AND AFTER THAT HE ALSO CONFESSES HIS LOVE FOR HER.... Now my question is what Exactly did Sujal say to Kashish.....

• Here again try to identify this scene. It from a recent episode.

Edited by sujalfan - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1- kashish lose her baby

2- galti to mujhse hui hai kashish, ki main bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon

3-sujal tells kashish about akshat resigning form the office

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea abt the first 2 as I started watching KTH only recently. The 3rd one is where Sujal says to Kashish that Akshat was the one behind the disappearance of the evidence against Archie.. Edited by barbie - 19 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1. It's Akshat's birthday... at Sujal's farmhouse... some drink gets spilled over Kashish's dress... she goes to get cleaned up... ends up in Sujal's room (those days she was suspecting Sujal of murdering Piyush) she finds Piyush's ring in his room and is sure that Sujal killed Piyush... the pic was taking on top of the staircase... Kashish fell from it and lost her baby... and very easily blamed Sujal for it... lolz!! did he throw you down the stairs??? 😡

2. Sujal said: 'sach to yeh hai Kashish ki main bhi pyaar karta hoon tumse.. aur bohot pyaar karta hoon...' then he hugs her...😳

3. Sujal tells Kashish about Akshat's resignation and the file he found in Akshat's cabin... he doubts Akshat's loyalty... she just can't believe it...

RIGHT BOSS?????

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1.It's akshat's birthday in sujal's farmhouse and kashish n sujal both come there kashish's somehow goes to sujal's room and finds piyush's ring as she was suspecting him of piyush's murder there her shak against sujal becomes more powerful and she starts to come out of the room all shocked and then slips from the stairs and loses her baby.

2.Sach to yeh hai kashish keh mein bhi tum be pyar karta hoon aur yeh ghalti toh mujh se hoi hai

3.When sujal tells kashish that akshat has resigned from rng and he also found a file in akshat's cabin that was the proof against archie and he also told kashish that akshat betrayed them and kashish is shocked upon hearing it.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Good work............ keep it up...........

Quite close most of you 👏👏👏

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

1) akshat birthday party at sujal farm house

2) mein bhi tum se pyar karta hoon aur bohat pyar karta hoon

3) sujal said to kashish " mein nahi janta jis akshat ka pehla chehra sach tha ya jo ab samne aaya hai woh sach hai"

MrsRajeev thumbnail

1.when kashish enters sujal,s farmhouse where there is party 2 find out truth of sujal dat has he killed piyush

2.ya its kashish says(CRYING):- mein bhi ap se pyar karte hoon aur yeh bhi nahi janti ke kab se... and sujal wipes her tears and says mein bhi tum se payar karta hoon bohat pyar karta hoon and de scene continues(AWESOME SCENE)

3.sujal tells kashish dat akshat didnt wanted him to be out of jail and he tells her dat he found de proofs in akshat,s office but she dont believes

lakhenikita thumbnail

1) Kashish arrives at Sujal's farmhouse on Akshat's b'day, gets some drink spilled on her dress, goes to wash it and finds Piyush's ring. She then walks like a zombie down the stairs, falls and loses her child!!!😭

2)Sujal- Mein bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon, bohat pyaar karta hoon.

3) It is the scene when Sujal is sitting alone and drinking. Akshat calls him to inform him of his resignation from R & G. He smiles to himself sarcastically and then teels Kashish about Akshat hiding proofs.

zunaira thumbnail

1)Akshat's birthday party in Sujal's farmhouse.

2)Main bhi tum sai pyar karta hoon Kashish....I Love You Kashish.

3)When Sujal tells Kashish that Akshat lied that he lost the proofs against Archi.