Happy Birthday Rohini- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

2k

Users

9

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

Varni4LiFe thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#11
Lol..only sabsa will be able to clear your confusion..may she meant to play a prank on you..😆

Originally posted by: Rema_Ranvijay-S

Thanks for the Advance Birthday wishes everyone 🤣🤣🤣 !!

I am so confused 😆

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#12
Hey guyss its Rohini's a.k.a Rasin Birthday tommorw though !! Don't forget to wish her ! 😃
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#13
^ Thanks for reminding..:D😊
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Varni4LiFe

Lol..only sabsa will be able to clear your confusion..may she meant to play a prank on you..😆



hahah yeah i hope so !! You have no clue how shocked i was !! I was like what... Maybe i had a memory loss 😆 ! Oh welll... I love your I-F Name 😛 !! VarNi fan ?

Varni4LiFe thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#15
haha i totally undestand..anyone is bound to be confused or shocked when he.she gets birthday wishes wayy before his.her actual bdaii..lol


Yeahh I am a VARNI fan too..I love VARNI😛

Originally posted by: Rema_Ranvijay-S



hahah yeah i hope so !! You have no clue how shocked i was !! I was like what... Maybe i had a memory loss 😆 ! Oh welll... I love your I-F Name 😛 !! VarNi fan ?

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#16
Do you wana talk abt VarNi in VR LC 3 😃... I have to go in few min but till then lets talk there :D
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#17
suree..:D

Originally posted by: Rema_Ranvijay-S

Do you wana talk abt VarNi in VR LC 3 😃... I have to go in few min but till then lets talk there :D

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#18
Rasberry,by god, its not your birthday???😆😆.neways congrats are still in order,u atleast get to eat the cake.😆
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#19
hehe agree wid you anisha..even if its not her bdaii she can at least eat the cake😆😆

Originally posted by: anisha12

Rasberry,by god, its not your birthday???😆😆.neways congrats are still in order,u atleast get to eat the cake.😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".