Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
You can check it out from this post by "Candylover". She had provided a very short and sweat update of each episode.. so u will be able to know the story so far.... 😃
After Shree understands the relation of Knagana to the house, still I remember that she was told not to go further as something else will be revealed which Shree will not like or so...I believe they haven't yet revealed that right? Also did they show how Kangana had died?
Originally posted by: desicrowd
After Shree understands the relation of Knagana to the house, still I remember that she was told not to go further as something else will be revealed which Shree will not like or so...I believe they haven't yet revealed that right? Also did they show how Kangana had died?