Haanji!! otherwiseee im gonna become Miss. Seth 😛
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Haanji!! otherwiseee im gonna become Miss. Seth 😛
DENIAL 😛
lolzzzz
Originally posted by: prachi4AJ
Ohh U dunno 😭
Yesterday I said I love Appu ( Apoorva Agnihotri ) on the forum ( as usual 😳 ) But some ppl ( ahem ahem buff ) misinterpreted the extra " p " in Appu saying it was for Appu the elephant.😭😭
Tab se sab mere peeche hi padh gaye 😭
I am missing too much 😭
Thank go u missed my teasing sessions by none other than my Lovely IF pals 😡
Dont worry,U haven't missed much 😆 The fun is still gonna get Better and bette and better 😆😆
And now dont go anywhere 😳😳😳