Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
k guys i was sort of disappointed with these episodes

1st the gud points

1 rajeevs confidence level has improved a lot

2 his style of speaking to the guest was really good

3 his looks were neat and clean.

now to the bad points

1 i disliked the way the show has been split into two segments which means the continuity is lost in the process

2 we cannot be a 100% sure that no kids are goin to watch sks as the rajeev has a fan following rite frm a small kid to a really older person so is it right then to have so many ques based on s**

3 rajeev did get a little judgemental yesterday if u observe carefully.

k guys here goes my analysis

do click the like button if u like the post

sorry if i have offended any one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jyoti u r rite ........there were too many questions on s**.......
there can b a controversial questions except s** also .....
yesterday they emphasised a lot on this subject rather than any otehr!!
it seemed like tthis mans life had nothing except his sexual relationships!!
i watch teh show wit my family so it does get a bit embarrassing to watch the show wit them!!i didnt feel it when smitaji was there but yesterdays show actually left me dumbfounded!!
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so watched the second & third episode of SKS

omg what to say - i really donno what to say..he admitted such a nasty or shall i say ugly truths of his life..gosh never came across nor heard about a person like him..didnt understand whether i should appreciate him or  throw chappals & jharoos on him..

is this the way one leads a life?..Uncle ji could u tell me is life a joke or a play ground or what?..fine accepted u accepetd the bitter truths of ur life with so boldly but dont u think u didnt even done a single thing in your life to be appreciable..saare gande kaam kiye hain aur abhi sach bolkar what do u want to proof?..mujhe sharam aagayi aapko kiye gaye sawaal n ur answers for the same, but you didnt felt guilty..

whole life u did only one thing sex, sex, sex, sex n nothing else urgh what a shame..didnt even spared a single woman who would have just passed by your side..& still ur a proud of yourself?..ur the best son for your parents, u have alot of respect for a women?...damn gosh how could u even say that?..zindagi mein kabhi kuch aisa kaam kiya hai jisse aapke parents fakr se kahsahe ke aap unke bete hain?..thank god ur parents r no more otherwise they would be 👎🏼..

in whole episode all q's belong to 🤬..unhone zindagi mein kaam hi aise kiye hain ke koi aur prashn poochne ka sawal hi paida nahin hota 😆 😆

the only good thing(?) he did was, his acceptance of himself being responsible for all of his marriage breakups..btw i seriously wonder how women gets attracted to such guys who wants only sex?

aur haan i still doubt the Polygraphic test..

And Rajeev - well he was better than the 1st episode..but he himself was very uncomfortable in all these q's and a's..bechaara khud hairaan pareshan hogaya ke aise bi insaan hote hain? 😔 😆

This is the first time i felt raj made a wrong decision of hosting such a show..why did he agreed to do tis? 😡..seriously wanna give a tight slap to him 😡..uske muh se aise sawaal sunne padrahe hain ..kabhi socha na tha aisabi din aayega 😒

Finally i can say only one thing abut tis old man - uncleji ne apni zindage mein bahut aayashi ki hai..gosh kisikobi nahi chora..relative, prostitute aur na jaane kaun kaun..his life is totally ganda 😡 👎🏼

Edited by *sowmya* - 14 years ago
pinka28 thumbnail
@sowmya
i agree with you
@jyoti
yaar mujhe shayd itna poata nahin chal ki RAJ khan judgemental hua vaise main usually use dekh ker kahin aur hi kho jati hun ki kuch sunai nahin deta
but yes ye uncle ji kafi ajib the... unhone jo bhi kiya usk baad bhi vo khud ko acha beta, pati lover baap samjhte the... even jo log itne khrab life nahin jite vo bhi ins awalo ko yes kahne se pahle khud ko kuredte hai perhe is definitely self-centered self oriented self loving personality jinhe khud k alwa koi nahin dikhta
but yes last mein jab RAJ ne vo lines kahi end kerne k liye he was definitely so Relieved that at last show end hua and was too confident while saying those ending lines of truth and classroom lecture