Written Update: 14th July..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Well the epi started with Palak and Fiza doing 'chugli' of Shweta Tiwari.. The gist of their convo was like this --

Palak said she HATES Shweta.. Acc. to her, Shweta acts all the time.. and she doesn't like it.. Shweta has denied to wear some shorts and short dresses over there.. And acc. to Palak, Shweta is a Bhojpuri star where she wore only inners.. and if there she could do, why not here.. Fiza didn't know abt that.. Palak told Fiza to put a google search on "Shweta Tiwari Bhojpuri movies" where she can see 1000000000 of ST pics with shortest possible dress.. So she is acting and pretending to be "Bahu" but she's not!!!!!!!!

Anyways.. then they showed, celebs chose Aman for the next task.. which is for their dinners.. And the task was like this --

There were 5 ropes.. hung from the trees.. and each one of them has a watermelon type something or like that.. and inside them, there was **** of Monkeys and fishes and Lizard's eggs and insects.. and 2 stars.. Aman has to jump from one rope to other and collect all of them w/o fail.. and the stars which would fall from his hands, wont be counted.. and he has 15 mins.. and has 2 chances.. means if once fails, then he can try again..

Aman did it quite well.. He collected 8 stars.. fell once.. He actually collected all 10 stars, but 2 of them fell😭Anyways, that was pretty cool.. Great Job Aman!👏

All of them were happy.. and Mona was trying to do Timepass by singing and all.. Meanwhile Chetan was taking a bathe and Palak and Fiza were sharing their 'dukhbhari' life-stories to each other.. Specially Fiza.. Anyways..

There was some Treasure Hunt task.. Shweta and Fiza were nominated to perform that.. It was like this --

A BIG wodden box, with 5 locks, some treasure was inside that.. and they have to find the keys from the balls which were scattered near the mud.. and wheneve thy'll jump to catch the ball, one rope will be pulling them backward.. so it was kinda difficult..

Anyways, Shweta and Fiza did that well.. and meanwhile Shweta said something like this to Fiza "Arre idiot yaha wapas aana.." ( Idiot come back here na ).. and she was in plain masti mood.. but Fiza went angry and warned Shweta not to call her Idiot again.. and she took it jokingly, though it was not.. and said "Ok baba you're my raani.." ( means queen )..

Anyways.. After that, they showed Fiza was assigned for some work.. and she said she's too tired to perform one.. And Akash was like ok.. and just told her that today he's doing off course he can understand but that won't be the case in each day.. and Fiza made a BIG issue of that.. and a fight occured btwn Fiza and Akash,Chetan.. Palak was trying to dissuade her.. but she was adament.. Anyways..

Epi ended with this fight.. A tension btwn Fiza and Chetan/Akash..
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks ...i am glad aman won...he did great..can they be reality without tension...😆.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeahh congrats to Aman.. Thanks for the awsome update. 👏
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

was that Anaida who was talking behind Shweta's back? I thought it was palak. I have to see again. Thank you for the awesome update 😳

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was palak talking about shwetha not anaida
Shweta.T Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Guddi!
Keep it up!

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IT WAS PALAK NOT ANAAIDA
sree32 thumbnail
hai,,,,,,thanks 4 update👏 fiza is looking like a mad ladyyyyy🤪
she is behaving like a child😛
i don't like her😡
i think she should go  out first

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
yes awwwwwww thankoo so much guys..

Yes it was a HUGE mistake.. it was Palak Aunty and not Anaida😃 Gosh!!!!!!!

I have edited the post😃Sorry and thanks for tolerating it🤗