I loved the scene where preet came running to his PB!!! and the way he wiped prems blood 4rm his own hand!! it was really sweet!! today we saw brother scenes after a long time!!! :) don't ur'll think it ws awsome???
I loved the scene where preet came running to his PB!!! and the way he wiped prems blood 4rm his own hand!! it was really sweet!! today we saw brother scenes after a long time!!! :) don't ur'll think it ws awsome???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved the scene where preet came running to his PB!!! and the way he wiped prems blood 4rm his own hand!!