What a dreamm!!!!!NaKsh <3 (with pix)

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGGG ...what a romantic scene that was😍😍😍 totally faintttttt.....πŸ€ͺ i was just "awwwing" seeing tht scene....it was soooooo cuteeeeee....😳 totally adorable.....Akshara acted fantastically πŸ‘ her expression was out of this world.....πŸ‘β­οΈ n naitik he was soo cuteee......😳 totally loved his expression.....n the sweet soft kiss...😍😍😍 haiiiiiiiiiii was waiting for this type of scene since longggggg......😳 Hats off to Rajan shani sirπŸ‘πŸ‘  i'm really grateful to him...😳 Here are some pix for those who missed the scene..😳

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatima_raza36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwww.....................I love this sceneπŸ˜‰
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me too.....loved this scene....they both looked so cute! thanks for sharing the pics....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i just love this scenes....
it was so sizzling...i hope someone make a siggy of it and i am going to chori it soon.....this whole scenes just touched my soul....i have no words to describe the depth of this scenes....

from the beginning of the show i was waiting for akshara's dream man to enter with that white suit remember yaar even in the beginning it was shown......now the dream rajkumar is none other than our Naitik Singhania....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aawwww..it was soo gr8.....i donno whether it will happen in reality or not.....but thnxxx atleast in dream it happened.....it was soooo romantic.....loved itttt
-Ami- thumbnail
*sigh* 😍 I loved that scene Roku. After you had told me about that scene, I was so excited! And especially after seeing those pics! 😍😍😍 The whole scene was like, *faint* 😍 So cute!
sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGGG ...what a romantic scene that was😍😍😍 totally faintttttt.....πŸ€ͺ i was just "awwwing" seeing tht scene....it was soooooo cuteeeeee....😳 totally adorable.....Akshara acted fantastically πŸ‘ her expression was out of this world.....πŸ‘β­οΈ n naitik he was soo cuteee......😳 totally loved his expression.....n the sweet soft kiss...😍😍😍 haiiiiiiiiiii was waiting for this type of scene since longggggg......😳 Hats off to Rajan shani sirπŸ‘πŸ‘  i'm really grateful to him...😳 Here are some pix for those who missed the scene..😳
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank a lot for the pics.

It was indeed a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy romantic scene.

Akshara and Naitik both were so cute. 

Beautiful smiles on their faces make all of us smile and fall in love with them all over again.

The dream which Akshara has watched (after she gets to know about Shaurya-Varsha) of her love or would be husband, has came across her eyes and that white suited guy is none other than our Naitik.  That was so cute.
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwwwwwwww😍 I was 2 fainted man it was really a very cuteeeeeeeeeee scenes.........
Loved it................
Hope they show Naksh scenes in reality now after marriage............
Really such a cute scene............😍😍😍
Hope we see lotz of cute scenes like this................
Thank u soooooooooooooo much Roku 4 posting pics here...Lovely pics...............loved it😍😍😍.............Great work..........
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they r looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
i m totaly fida