the level of outflowing emosans and posts can put anybody to shame

ELABORATE! 😆 😆
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry !!!!! I m late buh......

CONGRATLATIONS TO ALL DA WINNERS!!!!! WELL DESERVED
👏
N  the post is amazing n beautiful  i.love.mohit (chandz ,i fink)
u feel like u r in a real event or sumfin, really amazing....

congrats 2 all the winners agn..
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no words i am speechless!just awesome⭐️
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow , I thought the thing about being lazy , id est , not posting was that not many people would know you to vote for you in that particular category and that too in such huge numbers that you'd win it : O But anyways , here's my acceptance speechhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

*ahem*

I'd like to thank my parents , for having me , the doctor , for assiting me on the way out , and all the other people in the delivery room [ I shall not disgust you with the graphic details : P : P : P ] and then of course , all the people who voted for me , THIS AWARD IS FOR YOU GUYS ! *makes cool victory sign* I'd never have been in the position I am today were it not for the constant support and uncomplaining assistance of my hypothalamus as well , which controls my body's sleep patterns and thus helps in making my laziness so effective :P *holds award up and smooches it* THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN !!!! THANK YOU , AND VANDE MATARAM ! : P : P : P

Yes , I'm certifiably insane : P Some people even call me a public menace : P

But on a serious note , really awesome job with the awards guys ! Winners , congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , and you have some veddy veddy beautifullllllllllll sigs to show off : D
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Wow , I thought the thing about being lazy , id est , not posting was that not many people would know you to vote for you in that particular category and that too in such huge numbers that you'd win it : O But anyways , here's my acceptance speechhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

*ahem*

I'd like to thank my parents , for having me , the doctor , for assiting me on the way out , and all the other people in the delivery room [ I shall not disgust you with the graphic details : P : P : P ] and then of course , all the people who voted for me , THIS AWARD IS FOR YOU GUYS ! *makes cool victory sign* I'd never have been in the position I am today were it not for the constant support and uncomplaining assistance of my hypothalamus as well , which controls my body's sleep patterns and thus helps in making my laziness so effective :P *holds award up and smooches it* THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN !!!! THANK YOU , AND VANDE MATARAM ! : P : P : P

Yes , I'm certifiably insane : P Some people even call me a public menace : P

But on a serious note , really awesome job with the awards guys ! Winners , congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss , and you have some veddy veddy beautifullllllllllll sigs to show off : D

LMAOOOOOOOO!🤣🤣🤣 LOVED the speech, SP! Muahhhhh! Especially the VANDE MATARAM in the end🤣🤣

btw, you're welcome! :P...I do believe that I was the one that set the ball rolling with nominating CeruleanSkyji for Lajiest Member *ishmhart muh*😛😆
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz to everyone who got a award
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats 2 every one who got awards🤗

Mayur hugs🤗

Edited by cool82d - 14 years ago