Will they create a SCENE??

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Im just wondering..We All know that Prithvi and Sameer and going to go to Gujral Palace...but what I'm thinking is will they create a big scene..like insult illa Gujral and three daughters..ohk not insult but more like yell and get mad at for not disclosing information about their father to them?? and not only in the house..to the press.do you think they might do that..and amongst all this where does INDER stand..??

Share Yuor views everyone..

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they will just arugue a bit n then ask about their dad n the bro,s will tell them the whole situation n probably the sis will try to help them out or just kick them out. as for inder i have no clue he will probably be shocked with the bro,s entry.if inder sees damini with the bro then he is gonna liek arre yaar mera jackpot yeh ladka le gaya lol.😆Edited by shivani33 - 14 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
theyll prolly go in there and ask nicely...and then when ila refuses to tell them, then they might create a scene... i really hope no, i dont want ila to not like teh boys.
Afreen22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

theyll prolly go in there and ask nicely...and then when ila refuses to tell them, then they might create a scene... i really hope no, i dont want ila to not like teh boys.

yeah..agree with u😉