\Soaps..what can I say...we are heartless 🤣
lol..hahah
but i loved the premeer hugg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
\Soaps..what can I say...we are heartless 🤣
I am the only one who is sad abt veera's death.I am still to drool over Prem and heer's hug.Just getting my mind out off veera's death.But , i will miss krystle.whom we will discuss now ???
exactly😆
how wud we also go thru Veera's death wen they had 4 days leap....😆
and showing us 2 premeer hug...uhh...obviously our focus will b on them no?...it always was, is, n always wil be actualy....😆
how wud we also go thru Veera's death wen they had 4 days leap....😆
and showing us 2 premeer hug...uhh...obviously our focus will b on them no?...it always was, is, n always wil be actualy....😆