sajanapatel thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shabd saw mahi get into ther car with ishana that was good thing bad thing is maybe the boss might start falling in love with her also the boss might help shabd get his buisness back and shabd will thing mahi is doing something in return but he doesnt relize that it is ishana she is lucky after all just like ishpita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
yeah u'll see Ishana will be the most lucky daughterl for her parents Shahi. ishana going to win the word wid her super intelligence....There is nothing above than Intelligence in this world..money can come and go but its ur will power and Intelligence who always be wid u....Ishana will be too gr8 just like her mom Mahi!
As far shabd yea i feel bad for him too...as he is running in the  rain to reach mahi, its so touching! i just hope he doesn't distrust mahi.
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

yeah u'll see Ishana will be the most lucky daughterl for her parents Shahi. ishana going to win the word wid her super intelligence....There is nothing above than Intelligence in this world..money can come and go but its ur will power and Intelligence who always be wid u....Ishana will be too gr8 just like her mom Mahi!
As far shabd yea i feel bad for him too...as he is running in the  rain to reach mahi, its so touching! i just hope he doesn't distrust mahi.

I agree so right Ritz..😳
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

I agree in my opinion I would rather have had the daughter with intelligence rather than luckiness
And as for Shabd yeah I also hope he wont suspect Mahi
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THAT BOSS TOTALLY HAS A TRICK UP HIS SLEEVE
punjabi girl thumbnail
Like always shabd always gets the wrong idea and flips out on Mahi. He is starting to drink so this is going to become a bigger issue in there relationship.