Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I always get sooooo emotional when I watch Hum Van Ke Vaasi and Hum Katha Sunaate from old Ramayan!😭 The songs are extremely touching, superbly written, the kids' acting is out of the world while they sing, and when I hear about all the suffering Sitaji went through, it is just too much.😭 The songs never get old for me. I have to have listened to them at least 100 times by now, and I never ever get bored. Ramanand Sagar's Luv Kush was sooooo emotional and well taken especially towards the end, from the moment Luv Kush sing in Ayodhya. And Sita's vow in the very end was taken so perfectly it still brings tears to my eyes!😭